Double Cups 2.5KW Planetary Centrifugal Mixer 150RPM
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden package|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10 Sets per month|
|Prouuct Type:||Centrifugal Mixing||Cup:||Double Cups|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Operation:||Touch Screen|
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
2.5KW Planetary Centrifugal Mixer,
Planetary Centrifugal Mixer 150RPM,
Double Cups Laboratory Mixers Agitators
2000g*2cups Planetary Centrifugal Mixer Laboratory Mixers Agitators
Reason why deaeration is possible without taking time
Difference between atmospheric-pressure type and vacuum type
ZYE's planetary centrifugal mixer consists of two types: atmospheric-pressure type and vacuum type. In the agitation process, bubbles often cause problems, and in such a case, one of these two types can be used depending on the purpose and usage. The atmospheric-pressure type mixer can remove air bubbles of several hundred microns order, which are visible to the naked eye.
The vacuum type mixer can be used when invisible micron-sized bubbles are to be removed. Conventionally, following agitation in a mixer, deaeration is accomplished with a desiccator, etc., which takes a long time. The planetary centrifugal mixer can achieve deaeration while agitating without worrying about overflowing, greatly reducing time.
Deaeration by atmospheric-pressure type (suitable for materials with relatively low viscosity)
Most of the atmospheric-pressure type mixers are equipped with the "deaeration mode". By changing the balance between revolution speed and rotation speed, deaeration takes place on the basis of the following principles:
(1) "Centrifugal force due to revolution" forces light bubbles to the liquid surface.
(2) By applying slow rotation that engulfs no bubbles (i.e., deaeration mode), bubbles that have risen to the liquid surface are destroyed by shearing force.
|SPECIFICATION FOR ZYMB-4000VS PLANETARY MIXER|
|Container Capacity||2000g*2cups||Working Capacity||1000ml*2cups|
|Revolution Speed||150-1000RPM||Rotation Speed||Adjustable|
|Protection||Door cover, Vibration, Over load, Vacuum leak||Operation Type||Human-machine Interaction Mode|
|Multi-parameter Group||0-5 recipes, 3part/recipes||Power/Voltage||2.5KW/220V|
1. Double cups
2. Special design for sliver paste material
3. Multi-step parameter
4. Various adapters, customizable
5. Suitable for research and development, volume production
6. Unlimited scale of revolution and rotation, wide range applicable scope
7. Standard accessories:Cup:6pcs；Transmission belt:1 pcs(backup)
Rotation and revolution technology
-- Principles and characteristics
Reason why high-viscosity materials can be agitated without agitator blades
The planetary centrifugal mixer is a device that can agitate materials without using agitator blades and deaerate simultaneously.
There are three important factors to realize this.
(1) Revolution: Moves the material away from the center with centrifugal force.
(2) Rotation: Rotation of the container causes flow of the material (rotation and shearing).
(3) 45 degrees: Tilting the rotation axis by 45 degrees results in three-dimensional flow.