Al2O3 Dia 80mm 1.5KW SiC Ointments Rolling Mill Machine
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wooden package|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10 Sets per month|
|Power /Voltage:||1.5KW,220V||Roller Material:||ZrO2/ Al2O3/ SiC/ Si3N4 Optional, Nanoscale Ceramic Roller|
SiC Ointments Rolling Mill Machine,
1.5KW Ointments Rolling Mill Machine,
Al2O3 Triple Roll Mill Grinding
80mm Roller Diameter Ointments Rolling Mill Machine Triple Roll Mill Grinding
|Three Roll Mill|
|Equipment Model : ZYTR-80 (Brand: ZYE)|
|Roller Material: ZrO2/ Al2O3, Import Nanoscale Ceramic Roller|
|Roller Specification: Roller Diameter: 80mm ; Roller Length: 200mm|
|Roller Precision: Concentricity/Straightness< 2 micron, Planeness<0.3 micron|
|Roller Speed Ratio: 1:3:9|
|Power Configuration: DC motor, Steady moment, Safe and reliable|
|150W DC Motor and Knob Speed Regulator|
|Operation feature: Adjust the gap between two rolls by single handle, Ceramic rollers parallel movement, more convenient|
|Power /Voltage: 150W/ 220V|
1. Roller Material: ZrO2/ Al2O3/ SiC/ Si3N4, Nanoscale Ceramic Roller
2. Power Configuration: Servo motor, Steady moment, Safe and reliable
3. Adjust the gap between two rolls by single handle,
Ceramic rollers parallel movement, more convenient
4. High precise (minimum 1μm, depend on materials)
5. Ceramic roller precision: concentricity < 2 micron,
linear degree < 2micron, exterior planeness < 0.3micron
6. Easy-cleaning roller
Some best practices in three roll milling
• The three roll mill is normally supplied completely assembled. When removing the mill from the shipping container, take special care to prevent marring the working surfaces of the rolls. Unblemished roll surfaces are critical to the proper functioning of the mill.
• Before the mill is operated, it should be bolted in place. A solid base is required, especially for production size models. When the mill is leveled and bolted in place, wiring and installation of electrical control components must be done by a qualified electrician.
• The apron’s take-off knife has a sharp cutting edge and should be handled with care. When correctly positioned, the knife is contacting the roll just above the centerline and is perfectly parallel to it.
• Perform testing to determine the ideal gap setting for your specific product in order to maximize throughput without sacrificing dispersion quality. • Do not run the mill dry. When product has almost run through, open the rolls and disengage the apron.
• Do not wear loose articles of clothing or any accessories that can get caught in the rolls.
• Roll journals are equipped with ball or roller bearings. It is good practice to lubricate the bearings on a monthly basis.
How the Three Roll Mill Works
The material to be milled is placed between the feed and center rolls. Each adjacent roll rotates at progressively higher speeds. For example; the feed roll may rotate at 30 rpm, the center roll at 90 rpm and the apron roll at 270 rpm. Material is transferred from the center roll to the apron roll by adhesion. The dispersion is achieved by the shear forces generated between the adjacent rolls. The milled material is removed from the apron roll by a knife that runs against the roll.