500RPM 200mm Length Al2O3 Automatic Three Roll Mill
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wooden package|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10 Sets per month|
|Name:||3 Roller Mill||Language:||Chinese, English|
|Feature:||Easy Cleaning Roller||Type:||Touch Screen|
|Roller Length:||200mm||Roller Material:||ZrO2/ Al2O3|
|Use For:||Paint/ink/pigment||Product Type:||High Viscosity Material Grinding Use|
500RPM Automatic Three Roll Mill,
Al2O3 Automatic Three Roll Mill,
200mm Length 3 Roller Mill
Touch screen 3 Roller Mill Automatic Three Roll Mill Machine /Hopper(option)
- Name: 3 Roller Mill
- Use For: Paint/ink/pigment
- Roller Length: 200mm
- Feature: Easy Cleaning Roller
- Type: Touch Screen
- Product Type: High Viscosity Material Grinding Use
Theory of operation
A three roll mill is composed of three horizontally positioned rolls rotating in opposite directions and at different speeds. The material to be milled is placed between the feed and center rolls and gets transferred from the center roll to the apron roll by adhesion. The shear forces between adjacent rolls generate the dispersion. Decreasing the distance between rolls produces greater shear but also reduces throughput. Gap settings in the range of 0.001” are common. Milled material is scraped from the apron roll by a take-off knife. The cycle can be repeated to improve dispersion or until particle size equilibrium is reached. The three roll mill is a classic technology with inherently low throughput and requires a skilled operator but it remains to be one of the best methods for preparing very fine particle dispersions in paints, inks, cosmetics, ointments, dental composites and other viscous materials.
1. Roller Material: ZrO2/ Al2O3/ SiC/ Si3N4, Nanoscale Ceramic Roller
2. Ceramic Roll Speed: 0-500RPM
3. Power Configuration: Servo motor, Steady moment, Safe and reliable
4. Touch screen
5. High precise (minimum 1μm, depend on materials)
6. Ceramic roller precision: concentricity < 2 micron,
linear degree < 2micron, exterior planeness < 0.3micron
7. Easy-cleaning roller
Some best practices in three roll milling
• The three roll mill is normally supplied completely assembled. When removing the mill from the shipping container, take special care to prevent marring the working surfaces of the rolls. Unblemished roll surfaces are critical to the proper functioning of the mill.
• Before the mill is operated, it should be bolted in place. A solid base is required, especially for production size models. When the mill is leveled and bolted in place, wiring and installation of electrical control components must be done by a qualified electrician.
• The apron’s take-off knife has a sharp cutting edge and should be handled with care. When correctly positioned, the knife is contacting the roll just above the centerline and is perfectly parallel to it.
• Perform testing to determine the ideal gap setting for your specific product in order to maximize throughput without sacrificing dispersion quality. • Do not run the mill dry. When product has almost run through, open the rolls and disengage the apron.
• Do not wear loose articles of clothing or any accessories that can get caught in the rolls.
• Roll journals are equipped with ball or roller bearings. It is good practice to lubricate the bearings on a monthly basis.