Appearance defect visual inspection system
April 30, 2022
How does the visual inspection system for machine appearance defects detect industrial parts?
In industrial production, traditional inspection technology requires a large number of inspection workers, which not only affects production efficiency, but also brings unreliable factors. The visual inspection technology overcomes the shortcomings of the traditional inspection technology, and has been widely used for its advantages of high safety, high reliability and high degree of automation, and has become one of the research hotspots of today's inspection technology. Industrial parts?
1. Put the parts on the conveyor belt and send them to the lower part of the CCD with the movement of the stepping motor;
2. Control the exposure of industrial cameras and capture images;
3. Transfer the collected images to the computer;
4. Perform preprocessing on the image such as filtering;
5. Select part of the area to be measured, perform sub-pixel positioning on the area, find the edge of the area, and complete the measurement of the length between the edges;
6. Automatically find the angle in the image to be measured through template matching, and then measure the value of the angle;
7. In the actual production measurement, judge whether the parts are qualified according to the requirements of technical indicators;
8. The qualified parts are sent to the product box by the rejecting mechanism, and the unqualified parts are sent to the waste box.